1. I'm a complete and utter chatterbox, I used to get told off for it all the time at school and now get shouted at, at work for the exact same thing. I can always find something to talk about and a lot of the time I talk complete and utter rubbish and no one will even be listening but if there's no one to listen I'll just chat away to myself anyway.
2. I'm a bookworm, I love nothing more than getting into bed when you're feeling a bit sleepy and reading a book. I love books and think I pretty much always have. Romantic ones and girly books are my fav and once I get hooked i'm one of those people who won't sleep or move until i'm finished. Sophie Kinsella is one of my favourite authors ever!
3. I want to be like Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, she is amazing.
4. My dog is the cutest thing ever and I won't let anyone disagree with that.
5. I am a handbag hoe, I could buy hand bags like their was no tomorrow, I don't really buy expensive bags though simply because of the fact I never stick with a handbag the longest a handbag is really reached for by me is a month & then I move on.
6. I'm very clumsy and my family worry about leaving me home alone haha!
7. My favourite Disney film óff all time has to be Finding Nemo, a lot of people say Dory reminds them of me :(
8. I got a new camera today and it's gorgeous!
9. My favourite other film is How to lose a guy in 10 days, it's simple & classic and no one will ever beat Kate Hudson & Matthew Mcgonney.
10. I don't think that Robert Pattison is good looking.
11. I really like accents, Australian and American accents are the best.
12. If I had a chance to go anywhere in the whole world I'd probably go to New York, I want to visit their sooo bad!
13. I'm a home bird - 100% and I don't like to be too far away from long. My home is comforting.
14. I didn't have a hobby or a talent until I started blogging. It's the only thing I've really been interested in or dedicated a huge amount of time too.
15. I love being inside when it's raining, especially when i'm all snuggled up, I think the sound of rain is very therapeutic and calming and I always feel better when I can hear the rain.
16. I love travelling, long car journeys & plane rides are my favourite thing ever.
17. I have a very special family and i'm very close to them all, I love them all to pieces and I'm extremely lucky.
18. I have very little patience when it comes to small things & I get frustrated and give up quite easily.
19. I really miss secondary school and sixth form and I think it's true when people say that School and your younger years are the best days of your lives.
20. I'm a very anxious person and I worry a huge amount, I suffer with anxiety problems and I freak out a lot.
21. I'm not a good sleeper, I don't understand how anybody can go to sleep early when I rarely sleep before 3 or 4am.
22. I love listening to music, I'm someone who likes to listen to all of the chart rubbish and dance around to it! There's nothing better than having a good sing song and dance around.
23. I have a serious crisp addiction, I think I need to go to rehab for it (seriously!).
24. I really don't like shaking people's hands.
25. I like chocolate too.
26. I'm really pale and people often ask me if I'm ill when I'm not.
27. Talking off being ill, I'm ill all the time, I have an absolutely rubbish immune system & have constantly got something wrong with me.
28. I love burning candles, it makes the room have a really nice ambience & feel.
29. I'm learning to drive but driving tests freak me out beyond belief.
30. I'm 20 this year and it scares me to absolute death! Last year of being a teenager!!! Eeeeek
31. Christmas is my favourite holiday, I love buying people gifts and I love how it's a day where everyone gets treated and just enjoys themselves.
32. I hate hospitals and needles, two of my biggest fears.
33. I never used to be bothered by the dark but I hate it now.
34. I own so much stuff but I feel like I need it all and I'm rubbish at throwing things away (definition - hoarder).
35. My phone's always near me all the time and I love it too bits, I really don't know how all those folk in the olden days coped without having a phone and 24/7 contact. Or how they coped without twitter or facebook?! how did they have a nosey!!
36. I constantly have a head ache :(
37. I'm meant to wear glasses but I don't (I know, I know, it's super bad for me).
38. I could quite happily live in pj's and onesies, I don't know who invented normal clothing but they shouldn't have.
39. I love watching American box sets & reality TV. Give me a bit of keeping up with the Kardashians, gossip girl or ugly betty and you have me sorted. I must own half of hmv with my dvd collection. Also the TV show 'Friends' is my fav, I just love it so much - such a classic, wish they'd bring out a movie!
40. My bed and my shower are two of my favourite places in the whole wide world.
41. I love playing Sims!!! Such a great game!
42. I love shopping, online shopping, high street shopping, just general shopping, nothing makes you feel greater then when you've treated yourself and done a bit of retail therapy.
43. I get a huge amount of compliments about my eyebrows - so strange.
44. I don't like to be called Gemma, I much prefer Gem.
45. A roast dinner is my absolute fav! I don't know how you can be British and not like a really good home cooked roast dinner.
46. Sunday's are one of my favourite and least favourite day's all rolled into one.
47. I can never be bothered to update my I pod, the songs on there are probably about 6 years old.
48. One of the best things about any day is taking my make up off at the end of it.
49. The scent I love the most is cocoa butter or vanilla, I really love sweet scents.
50. I love Labrinths voice so much.
Hope you enjoyed this post! :) let me know if you've done anything similar, I love reading posts like this especially when they're about my fav bloggers! xxx